Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So Long, And Thanks for all the Fish

Well, that's it!

Thanks for reading our blog, all 23 of you out there.

We will be starting a fresh new blog after the big move, so, if we love you, remotely like you, or are related to you, we'll let you know about the new cyber-digs for this little fam.

Now for the Oscar speech:

I want to sincerely THANK YOU, my friends and family, for keeping my little family safe and sane this past year. It's been a rough road, and I know I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends and family, the inspiration I gleaned onto, the words of encouragement I received. I feel indebted to each of you who have been a major part of my life, and I hope to pay back in kind wherever and whenever I can.

I'm sad to leave the West! This has been home. It will remain home in my heart. The cool thing about blogging-- Wherever we go, we will be able to stay in contact with you. And we will.

Peace out my friends.
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

9 comments:

Becca said...

So excited for your upcoming adventures! Let's use this as an opportunity to get together with all the army wives, eat chocolate, and laugh!

Danika said...

Hey - you got me beat - I only have 18 subscribers! :)

Be sure to let us know when you start blogging again. I love reading about all your adventures!

danikapark AT yahoo DOT com

Marianne & Clayton said...

Love Douglas Adams, by the way.

Looking forward to your new adventures. We will be moving to Michigan in a month, so I feel your pain/excitement.

P.S. Don't delete the old stuff

Kel said...

Oh, now I will have that song in my head all night! I would love to be invited to read the new blog.

Jen said...

Good luck in your move and all the new things you'll be doing (I'm so jealous!). Send us an email with the link when you start your new blog. Have a safe trip!

Maria said...

sad to hear you're leaving! Make sure you tell me your new blog address so I can read up on your twin adventures! Good luck!

Marie said...

Good luck on the new adventures! It was wonderful to hangout! I am with Becca, lets hangout! I would love to be included when you go private..

marie.west1@gmail.com

Becca said...

yeah, I forgot to leave my email address...

becmillward@hotmail.com

The Allred Family said...

Best of luck in your move! We have been in Iowa for 3 years now. Home is definately the west, but we have loved it here. Would love to keep reading the blog!