Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Onward, Ever Onward. . .

Here's the scoop...

Husband has accepted a position with the DoD that will take us Back East for at least 5 years.

We moved out of our house (sniff, sniff), and I am currently BACK in my parent's basement. (Deja VUUUUUU)

We will be in our new house by the Atlantic Ocean by.... the end of August.

So, while my Man gets his training in his new job, paints the new digs, organizes the boxes (yea! I don't have to do it!!!), I will be kicking it here with my kids for the summer.

Life moves pretty fast... We're on to the next adventure.

New adventures will bring a NEW blog. One that we will invite people onto, with loads of security and encryption. Stay tuned.

That's it for now. GAME ON!

6 comments:

Danika said...

I was wondering what you guys have been up to. I hope the move goes well. Bummer though, since we're finally going to make it up to Utah in October!

I would love to be "invited" to your new blog if you feel so inclined....

Jen said...

Congrats on the new job! How exciting for you guys!

Kel said...

It isn't so bad here in the East. We should get together when you guys get here. Good luck with the move!

Marie said...

Congrats on the new job!

Brenna LaPray said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I would love to get our twins together at least once before you leave. Isn't life so crazy with two little people running everywhere? Your two are adorable!!

Brandee said...

So sad - but good luck with everything!! Call me if you have time to get together for lunch or a girl's night out before you go!!