Sunday, March 1, 2009

In the Deseret News

Here's a link to the article about ME. Well, about our reunion, and then I saw the giant photo of my face, all scrunched and crying. Yipes.

Copy and paste into yer browser:

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705288009,00.html

8 comments:

Lizanne said...

Camille! We are so glad Michael is home safe! I love the picture of you two and the article. I am so happy for you and hope you are enjoying some good family time! We love you guys and miss you a ton!

holly said...

I LOVE that picture! your face says it all. I'm so happy for you both. Yea!

Sue's Kitchen said...

Camille
You look like a woman waiting for her man in the old movies. I love to read your storie. And most of all I love watching your babies grow.
I am glad your man is home safe!

Anonymous said...

YEA! I have to admit, I cried seeing the pictures and then reading the story. That's a moment I will honestly, NEVER forget and it seems just as fresh every time friends of our experience that homecoming. I'm glad he's home safe. Enjoy yourselves. Just don't forget to wear a condom (wink, wink).

camillion said...

HA!
So THAT explains Baby #2, eh Jen?

That was the funniest thing my Mom said before he got home. After a looong stall, she looks at me and says, "DON'T GET PREGNANT! You JUST had twins!!"

Carina said...

That picture made ME cry.

Love your guts.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

You look so beautiful! Your pictures bring tears to my eyes. You guys are such a good looking family.

Rachel and Joshua said...

I'm tagging ya!