Sunday, March 1, 2009

WELCOME HOME, SOLDIER DADDY!

So, the pictures are posted next, and clearly they are in reverse order.... I'm too tired and bleary eyed to worry about order right now.

All I can say is.... RELIEF! I'm elated my husband is home. Time to start fresh. Here's to love that lasts forever!

4 comments:

SumGreater said...

Oh, I just cried seeing those pictures. Yaay!!! I'm so glad you're together again.

Camille, seriously, you look like a movie star. Why on earth do you think you lost your groove. No way, girl.

The Allred Family said...

I am sooo happy for you guys! I was crying looking a the pictures, too. Please give him a hug and a thank you from the Allreds!

Lindsay said...

You looked gorgeous, Camillion. I thought the one in the newspaper was so poignant. I am so happy for you all being back together.

Thank you to both you and Michael for your service. I honor you!

The Hytes said...

I don't think I could have done it... My dad was 3 when he met his father from serving in the WW. I cannot even pretend to imagine what it was like for either of you. THANK YOU! Both of you! That was a sacrifice we all appreciate and can never really comprehend. I'm so happy that you are back together.