I cried just seeing the pictures. I don't think any of us can understand all of your emotions in finally having him home!!! What a happy day! Crying tears of joy for you!
A few things. One- could any blog be sweeter? If you don't tear up at these photos, then something is wrong with you. Two- you look freaking amazing. So gorgeous. I love that even though you probably had to get up (stay up?) at one a.m. in order to be there at 5 something a.m., you made the effort to look uber-foxy. Every other wife seems to be wearing her pajamas. Not impressed. Well done you. Three- I also love that your house has more flags than the actual military hangar. Let me or Shauna know when you are ready for a date- night.
I don't even know your husband and I couldn't hold back my tears while I was looking at these photos! I can't even imagine the relief and joy that you must feel right now! Congratulations- for enduring, for being amazing, and for being so dang gorgeous!!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go re-do my makeup!
6 comments:
I cried just seeing the pictures. I don't think any of us can understand all of your emotions in finally having him home!!! What a happy day! Crying tears of joy for you!
I'm SO happy for both of you guys! What a wonderful time. Prayers have been answered. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Enjoy!
A few things. One- could any blog be sweeter? If you don't tear up at these photos, then something is wrong with you. Two- you look freaking amazing. So gorgeous. I love that even though you probably had to get up (stay up?) at one a.m. in order to be there at 5 something a.m., you made the effort to look uber-foxy. Every other wife seems to be wearing her pajamas. Not impressed. Well done you. Three- I also love that your house has more flags than the actual military hangar. Let me or Shauna know when you are ready for a date- night.
I don't even know your husband and I couldn't hold back my tears while I was looking at these photos! I can't even imagine the relief and joy that you must feel right now! Congratulations- for enduring, for being amazing, and for being so dang gorgeous!!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go re-do my makeup!
I'm so happy for your sweet family. You look beautiful. I bet your hubby is glad to be back.
Post a Comment