Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy joins the Army. Girl meets Army life. Boy and girl make the most of this tough life. After all, it's ours...
Could your kids get any cuter? They are so stinkin' cute. So glad you guys are ALL together this Easter.
Your kids are so adorable. And I'm thrilled you have your hubby home safe with you now!
Those are some seriously gorgeous kids! Look at the baby blues on the twins.
I can't believe how BIG the kids are! Jack's hat cracked me up! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Could your kids get any cuter? They are so stinkin' cute. So glad you guys are ALL together this Easter.
Your kids are so adorable. And I'm thrilled you have your hubby home safe with you now!
Those are some seriously gorgeous kids! Look at the baby blues on the twins.
I can't believe how BIG the kids are! Jack's hat cracked me up! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment