Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When the North Winds Blow...

Change. It's in the air.

Anyone else going through a major turning point? All positive in our home, but we're going through some major changes and adapting to ideas that are going to rock our family quite a bit.

How about...

Twins running... in opposite directions. It's making me a nervous wreck.

Alex reading, and remembering EVERYTHING he hears. No more swearing in our house, or negative-centered topics of conversations. (Not that either happened THAT much)

The laundry seems to NEVER end. Even when I get used to doing huge loads, it's like the loads are multiplying!

Moving. It's going to happen... very soon.

I love new places, new people, new horizons for the sun to set upon. But GEEEZ! I'm sick of moving. But, it's time, and we'll be moving. Soon. Wanna guess where?

Here's one change I NEVER expected to see. I have patience. Like, a LOT of patience these days. Very few things get me in a dither these days. That's a good thing.

Well, time to sort the basement...

3 comments:

Brenna LaPray said...

I know how you feel, my babies are all over the place too. Are you really moving? Where?

SumGreater said...

Good luck! Getting ready to move is a beast--you know--but it's fun to be in a new place. I hope it's a great one.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess Sweden. Why? Because it's you two. Keep us posted. We need to get together before you get too far away.