Sunday, April 20, 2008

April Photos

Alex needed some tummy time . . .
the preferred places of the twins
Me and the kids at a park. . .
Hanging out . . .
These are "baby legs." I saw these on my friend Lizannes website and HAD to
get some for the twins. The tank onesie was from my sis-in-law Heidi.
Doesn't he look awesome?
And my sweet girl. . . with an edge!

Just hanging out! Where you will find us any given day.
They have commandeered my bed vying for attention at night. They are peaceful, but then I
can't sleep in order to ensure their safety in bed. It's worth the lack of sleep.
Army wives! A party this past weekend. It's nice to get together.
Tulip festival at Thanksgiving Poimt.
Alex at the festival.



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute babies. Cute Alex. Amazing Camille.

What park is that picture at? Is that a cave? Tell me 'cuz we must check it out!

Michael said...

I can't believe how big the kids are! Seeing Jack sit in that seat is hillarious, and they both have such adorable smiles! I can't wait to see them in person. And I love what you did to the living room.

Karri said...

Great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to update all of us!

Lizanne said...

I love all the pictures! Brooklyn is so beautiful and Jack looks so dang cute in that bumbo! I agree with Michael, it's funny to see a baby that little sitting up! I cant believe how big ALex is! I cant wait to come and see you guys when we get back in a couple more weeks!

Family said...

(this is Daniel)
Wow those babies are getting big!! And Alex too! My favorite is Jack's little chair. Total guy thing right there. And Brooklyn is one gorgeous little girl. I'm gonna have to put up the barbed wire and booby traps once that little girl turns sixteen!