I've been tagged by Emily! Here it is . . . (this was fun)
What time did you get up this morning? 5 A.M.
What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Do they still show movies in theaters? Whoa. I think the last one was a “talkie,” at least . . .
What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls (just a tad obsessed)
What do you usually have for breakfast? A protein bar, diet rockstar, another rockstar and then a diet coke (did I mention I get nil sleep?)
What food do you dislike? alligator, dog, and horse (all of which I have eaten)
What is your favorite CD at the moment? the new Jack Johnson
What kind of car do you drive? Saturn Vue
Favorite Sandwich?The Vegetarian Foccaccia at the Parisian Café in the Parisian, Las Vegas
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? UK Castle Tour, Cambodian Temples, and the Patagonian Mountains
Favorite Brand of clothing? Hanna Andersson
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My stomach is decidedly off the beat whilst jiggling thanks to delivering twins
What did you want to be when you were little? A Criminal Defense Attorney (thank you Daryl Hannah in “Legal Eagles”) or a European Princess
How are you today? What day is it? What did I do? Sleep deprived, feeling fat and frumpy, but euphoric from the darling babies I get to play with all day long . . .
What is your favorite candy? Violet Crumble
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? everyday is good for me!
What are you listening to right now? Food TV
What is the last thing you ate? very veggie salad bag (yes, I ate the whole thing) with ranch
Do you wish on stars? I wish
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? burnt sienna
How is the weather right now? It’s Utah—the land of superlatives—TOO hot, TOO cold, TOO windy (right now), and TOO dry
Last Person you spoke to on the phone?
Michael!
Favorite Soft Drink? Diet Caffeine . . . Coke, Pepsi, Rockstar, Red Bull, give it to me, I’ll drink it!
Favorite Restaurant? BullWhackers on Cannery Row
Hair color? EVERY hair color! I have yet to do pink or a bright red
(now that I think about it . . .)
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Roller Skates
Hugs or kisses? Hersheys, or the physical kind? If we go chocolate, I’d say hugs, and the physical kind would be kissing, fer sure! (I was a first date kisser, just ask Michael and my exasperated sisters)
Chocolate or vanilla? both (but not together)
When was the last time you cried?It’s nice to say I was crying last out of laughing so hard at something on TV just now (kids on ABC family)
What is under your bed? Nothing except my anxieties of having things under my bed
What did you do last night? Ate crap in bed, watching Gilmore Girls on DVD, are more crap in bed while holding babies, and ate crap in bed while watching Food TV (this will shock Michael as I normally DO NOT allow food in the bedrooms)
What are you a afraid of
Spiders, Snakes, Lizards, Bad Hair, never getting my old self back (being frumpy forever),
clams (don’t laugh) . . .they snap
Salty or sweet?
sweet
Favorite day of the week?
Sunday
How many towns have you lived in?
Provo, orem, SLC, Kishinew, Gdansk, Moscow, Leningrad, Puno, Alma-Ata, Madrid, Monterey, Seaside . . .11
Do you make friends easily?
I’d like to think so . . . I love meeting all types of people from all walks of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still have the Gilmore Girls song doing loops in my head after being there!! At least I like the song AND show.
Love you
Mom
P.S. Have you checked out the pics of Olivia on our blog? (the-r-d-fam.blogspot.com)
As for getting your groove back... it took me a lot longer after the second child to feel un-frumpy and more myself. It'll happen. And of everyone I know, it'll happen for you sooner rather than later. ;)
Post a Comment