I am not making this up.
You can't make this stuff up....
My 6 month old twins were in their Little twin world, oblivious to the fact that I was witnessing this whole exchange.
Brooke: (looking at Jack) Ak. Buh. Bah bah bwah bwah ak ak AK.
Jack: Guh.
Brooke: (mouth pinched thin) BWAH BWAH BWAH ak ak guh.
Jack: Guh? UHHHHH.
Jack looked at Brooke, taking this in. He then takes his pacifier out of his mouth to say...
Jack: Uh. (chuckles)
Brooke: (looking away, clearly irritated) bwah bwah ak.
Yesterday morning I broke up my first twin fight. NO JOKE. Brooke looked at Jack, bopped him on the head, took out her pacifier and grabbed his, then put HIS pacifier in his mouth with a content "hmph." Jack hollered, looking at me (the tattletale), then decides to take the law into his own hands and SCRATCHES Brooke. That's when I grabbed Jack and put him on the other side of Alex. Wow.
MILESTONES FOR TODAY:
1: Brooke is CRAWLING. No joke. It exhausts her, but she's SO determined.
2: Jack FINALLY got his huge head off the floor and ROLLED! He laughed at himself, then he rolled, and rolled, and rolled some more.
3: Alex bowled in a preschool party today, and bowls a better score than his momma. With the bumpers. I'm not a bowler. I'd rather play the video games in the arcade.
Seriously, I am SO freaking tired right now. But, I love these babies SO much, every sleepless moment is absolutely worth it. I can't get enough of my kids. They are amazing in every way to me. Yes, I'm bragging to the point of gagging, but I have the greatest kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
can't wait to get my hands on those crazy babies. see you soon.
You're too funny, Camille. I love hearing about this stuff.
Thats funny...the fighting.
I'm not gagging...yet ;) When you start taking about how cute there poop is then we will have to have an intervention.
I'm sitting here at the computer at school with tears in my eyes from laughing at the antics of my wonderful grandchildren and their mother while at the same time missing all of you and missing Michael. I love you all so much. Change a poopy diaper for me!!
Mom
Post a Comment