I was just about to resign myself to living in a urine-scented house when I girded up the courage to interrogate my son.
All of my bathrooms have been smelling like little-boy pee... again. I had scrubbed and cleaned and bleached and sprayed, and still the pee pee scent stubbornly lingered. That's when it occurred to me that perhaps my son had taken up the creative peeing hobby- again.
Do you know where his latest target was? The rugs. He's been peeing on the rugs, because "the toilet is just so boring." I wish we still lived in Cali where it would be alright if he peeped in the backyard (where no one could possibly see him). Why do little boys need that outlet?
I'm just finishing up my second load of bathmats right now...
and the pee pee smell is GONE. For now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I laugh because I've been there!!! Hope your rugs stay pee-free (but that will usually be because he found a new place).
Boys are gross. I blame his father.
oh geez...I can't wait to see this little kiddo again! and, like michael said...just blame it on daddy.
Are you kidding...I am 29 and still pee on the rugs!
Boys...I swear my son is the reason for the pee smell in our house as well. Good luck to you!
So, if I tell Sam he can pee in the backyard do you think I can get him out of diapers? ;)
Post a Comment