My son loves sound effects.
So much that several of MY body parts have them. I have my own soundtrack.
I stepped out of the shower a few weeks ago, and the curious four year old skips over to pat me on the toosh. He laughs. Does it again. THEN he says, "flappa flappa flappa, flappa flappa flappa..." Great. My butt says, "Flappa."
But wait! There's more! Sitting on the floor with my back against the couch, I was playing with one of the twins when Alex wanted in on the action (as always). He sat next to me, put his hand on my stomach, pulled it off, then started to poke me in the belly. He once again laughed, then placed his hand on my stomach to move it and says, "Brrguh, brrguh, brrugh." Great. My stomach says, "Brrguh."
Today he finished this veritable symphony of flabby sounds, topping it off with (you guessed it?) My THIGHS. Laying on the floor with a twin over my head, we were playing "Superman." Alex came over, wanting in on the action, and patted me on the thigh. He laughed and said, "Whoa, Mom! Your thigh is like an earthquake! No! Wait! It's like those water circles when I throw rocks into the lake. Yea! You have water earthquake legs!" Then he proceeded to really slap my legs to make water circles.
Time to get to the gym...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah, about those water earthquake legs...i'm glad he put it to you gently. you need to get him some drums or something.
You are so funny! Sorry I couldn't make it last weekend. Maybe next time.
What a goofball! I do, however, think he's completely wrong. I was looking at those family pictures that you took a few weeks ago and can't believe you just had twins! You look fantastic.
Oh! This kid is going to love me. Did you have the detailed conversation about mommies- and how babies take everything from you? Like the pinging sound that a quarter used to make when snapped at your tushie? I know a four year old can totally handle an explanation like that. I'm glad you have such an awesome sense of humor about it all. And you look hot, so your pictures say "sssssss".
Post a Comment