Monday, January 26, 2009

8 Tag

Hi Rachel!

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:

Gilmore Girls
Flight of the Conchords
Good Eats
Biggest Loser
Meet the Press
Lost
No Reservations
18 Kids and Counting

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

La Dolce Vita (small dive in Provo, UT)
Bullwhackers (on Cannery Row)
Apollo Burgers (BEST burger, when I'm in the mood)
Whole Foods salad bar (does that count?)
Cafe Poca Cosa (In Tucson, AZ-- BEST Mexican)
Cafe Terra Cotta (Also in Tucson)
Garlic Mike's (in Gunnison, CO-- the best Filet Mignon)
Jamba Juice (my latest obsession)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

Slept 'til 7-- that's sleeping in!
Went to church-- ON TIME (despite the sleeping in)
Cooked for my parents
Stepped in baby poop
Watched the Duggar wedding on 18 Kids and Counting
Took a wee little nap on the couch
Did my hair (never happens)
Wore pantyhose (also never happens)

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

My man getting home soon
My awesome tax return
Wearing non-mom-jeans someday
Having the chance to go to the gym again
Getting a bigger car
Buying a house someday
Taking a nap someday
Reading a book from start to finish again

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

Master Bedroom Set
Bigger car that fits my family better
New cookware, bascially the whole WS catalog
Be completely debt free
Hanna Andersson clothing for the kids
Pretty curtains for the front room
An assortment of Jackets (for all occasions and moods)
My own vineyard, barn, and a river that runs through it

1 comment:

Kel said...

I love that the 8 things you are looking forward to are the exact same 8 things that I am looking forward to. Three cheers for our handsome husbands!