Now that my soldier is marching home.... I thought I could make a tally of items from this past year.
So....
Tears Cried: too many to count
Sleepless nights: too many to count
Diapers changed: too many to count
Prayers said: too many to count
Loads of laundry: too many to count
Paychecks sweated: too many to count
Baby hugs: too many to count
Weeks of worry: too many to count
The fact that my husband will be WALKING off the airplane, back into my arms, far away from the war he was fighting: PRICELESS!
I will be posting pics from our reunion within a WEEK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you! You made it!!! :)
I am so happy for you! glad Michael is coming back safe and sound.
Worst question ever (but well intentioned by those who just aren't thinking about what they are saying):
SO, are you excited/happy/etc. that he's home?
Anyway, I'm so happy for you and all the rest, what a year its been for you all. I'm glad it will be behind you. Congratulations on being together as a family again! I'll be crying reading all about it...oh the memories.
We've been praying nightly for his safe return. So glad it's finally here.
Post a Comment