The children's excavation area: grab a brush, and find the bones!
prehistoric shark and silly kids: classic moment
I know, I'm still twelve, but I laughed out loud-- this was too funny. The skeleton is holding a boulder over it's head, ready to stone the mammouth skeleton. The whole diorama was intended to incite drama, but I found nothing but humor.
Alex and and OLDER cousin (he's 6). They bonded immediately over their affinity for burp humor in combination with dinosaur skeletons. (It went like this: Cousin, "OH NO! HE'S GONNA BLOW!" Alex: "AHH!" then they both burp. Never got old.) Yup, I thought it was funny, too. Michael just rolls his eyes.We spent the day with the cousins in town at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. I was the one with the giant belly being wheeled around in a wheelchair . . .
Following the excavation zone, Gma and Gpa treated everyone to ice cream at the shop. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment