Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just a load of New Photos

My man loves me. He sent this malachite and silver necklace from the middle east for our anniversary...

While my man's away, his hat will hang here until he returns...
my favorite little corner of our house
his first haircut... his newborn hair was falling out so much that I firgured I'd clipper it to avoid further hairballs
My newest painting... acryllic on canvas, I think I'll call it Drome
I ran into a fellow military wife at an ESPN event we were invited to
traditional clothes Daddysent to his boy!
awesome sleeping position, huh?
lovin' the bounce
Yup, so sexy. This is me home from surgery and in moderate pain, SO bloaty from the procedure...

5 comments:

Michael said...

I love the pictures!!! I'm glad you like the stuff I sent. And your favorite corner of the house is great. I miss you!

Emily said...

I am so jealous! He sent you presents!!!

Family said...

These are awesome pictures!! I want that painting. Maybe I'll commission the artist. It reminds me of peacock feathers - but I see the dragon too.
Love you billions and cabillions!
Mom

Family said...

Hey this is Daniel. What's up with Alex's military cut? Let him go with the flow man!! but don't worry hes still a good lookin kid. Your an amazing artist Camille! I can defenitely see the abstract dragon!

Anonymous said...

You're a brave woman to cut Jack's hair yourself. Had I done that with Jon, he would have screamed and then ended up with weird hair lines in his head from moving around so much... Mecca=Ikea. I'm right there with you. It's been a while since I've been there. We'll have to plan an Ikea date sometime soon. ;)