1: Brooke rolled over today for the first time! Actually she looked at this toy, and literally THREW herself onto her stomach. No fuss, no tears, she gave this resigned "hmph" when she got there...
2: Alex is spelling his full name beautifully these days! His word recognition is speeding along at a scary pace. He will be my extreme sports boy-- he jumps off, climbs on balances on top of everything. I already told him that we'll get his first skateboard when he's five and I'll get a pretty new longboard. I'll be the one to take him to his first skate park.
3: My twins are SO vocal... I think Brooklyn will be a singer-- she's my little delicate songbird right now. Her favorite sound to vocalize is "hera-lah, hurra laaaa hoo hoo hoo hurra lah..." I wish I could bottle every coo and note she sings-- it's priceless. Jack, on the other hand, is SO boy. His favorite sound is "uh yaiii!"
Yes, my whole life is babies. babies babies babies! You'd think a person would go nuts without personal time-- I just had to let that desire go and realize these precious moments are fleeting-- these babies will only have firsts ONCE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooo...they are growing up so fast!
you need to film all these notes and songs that these twins are singing! I'd love to hear it!
(Daniel)
Post a Comment