This one time in High School, I: was on A Cappella tour to San Fan, and I jumped up on the bank of a fountain and then FELL IN the fountain. Wet jeans are very chafy.
What are you listening to right now: The Today Show
Guilty Pleasure: The Bachelorette (I know, I know, that’s disgusting)
Favorite Food: Really spicy and/or curried
Habit I want to break: Staying up too late
Habit I want to keep: Being really organized
Married or Single? Married, but I sure would love to see my husband more (he's deployed).
Are you Happy? Despite the circumstances, I’m truly surprised that I can say YES, I am happy.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Not being able to help all three kids at the same time when all three kids are crying at the same time and I have two hands and I can’t pick up all three kids and the crying persists and my stress goes up ‘cuz I am not Superwoman…
Chocolate, Vanilla, or neither: Currently, I’m a vanillaphile…
Dream Vacation: Scaling ruins and consuming museums in remote countries
Worst Vacation Idea: Carnival Cruise
Favorite Book: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the ill-titled “trilogy” (it’s five books if you don’t know) I LOOOOOVE Douglas Adams, everything about his style and his writing. He died of a brain tumor in 2002, and sadly people thought he was joking initially. He is missed… but his quirkiness lives on forever…
Favorite Music: Everything except Country (I seriously don’t get it, and that whiny steel guitar drives me crazy)
Person You Admire That’s Not a Relative: Bill Moyers, Jeff Corwin, Samantha Brown, Anderson Cooper, the list goes on…
People you tag:
Rachel
Becca
Emily
Lindsay
Azucar
My Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Got it!
Hey, send me an email because I can't find your address: jetset dot azucar at gmail dot com.
It is good to know I am not the only one watching The Bachelorette. I don't know why I like it, but I do.
Post a Comment