Friday, July 18, 2008

Boobie Blasters Ready

Have you seen those swimsuit forms for the Speedos at Costco? It's a plastic form to show the shape of the speedo you are about to purchase. Well, today I bought a really needed new speedo, and when I got home, I pulled the suit off the plastic form and left it on the table.

A few minutes later, I hear in the corner of the dining room this dramatic play from Alex:

"Duckbuck one ignition ready, and FIRE! Duckbuck two ignition ready, and FIRE! Fire! Fire, I say, Fire!"

A "duckbuck" in Alex-speak is a nipple.

He was using the plastic form as a boobie blaster. So creative, this boy. I laughed until it hurt when I realized what he was using as a weapon.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Lethal is a good word... Kill me now!!!

Becca said...

alright-that's hilarious! such an imagination this boy has!