I love it! You all look like you're having so much fun! :D I'm sure it was slightly stressful, but I hope it was a good time. I can't wait to see you all in a week!
You amaze me. I don't think I will ever make it to a public pool again. I have to many to chase. Your kids a beautiful. You make having twins look easy. Please give me tips....
7 comments:
I love it! You all look like you're having so much fun! :D I'm sure it was slightly stressful, but I hope it was a good time. I can't wait to see you all in a week!
We are definitely going to have to take these kids to the water while you're here! Great pictures.
Love you
Mom
That is the pool?!! How fun! So I take it the Utah pools are a little cleaner this year?...ha ha ha
Wow, that looks like so much fun! I wish I was there. You all look great.
Hey are you coming on Sat to our pool party at camp williams? Its at 5:00 and we will be eating pot luck.
I am still trying to work up the guts to take my little ones to the pool. If you can do it with three, certainly I can do it with two. Looks like fun!
You amaze me. I don't think I will ever make it to a public pool again. I have to many to chase. Your kids a beautiful. You make having twins look easy. Please give me tips....
Post a Comment