Another quick anecdote from today:
Jack discovered his hands. I mean, freak-me-out-I-own-and-control-these-appendages freak out.
He was laying on the floor, going about his busy baby schedule of drooling, shaking toys, and yelling, "Heeeyyyyyy!" when IT happened.
"What the heck is that thing?" His eyes screamed as he noticed that he controlled his hand.
I watched his eyes get rounder and larger as he manipulated each finger in succession, when he brought up his right hand to figure out the left hand.
He jumped. I mean, JUMPED.
"Holy cow, I have TWO of those things!" His eyes said to the marvelous hands.
I watched him point to his left hand with his right, hold his finger, look at his hand open and close. It was marvelous to behold.
Then, he looked at me, and chuckled. Moment complete.
BY THE WAY...
Alex and I bought electric toothbrushes today. I have a sonic-clean brush, and woo-hoo! My teeth are sparkly. If you have a child who doesn't like to brush teeth, get
'em a powered toothbrush. His breath has never been prettier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wait until he discovers his other appendages!
I wish I could have seen him today.
Hey I found your blog! This is Jessie from Madrid :) Your family is so cute and I think you're amazing! Now I'm going to blog stalk you...
Post a Comment