Not everyone is a writer. Not everyone is a painter. Not everyone is a photographer, a dancer, or really good in sports.
But maybe YOU are a good athlete. Maybe you are an artist. Maybe you are a photographer, dancer, or a writer.
There will always be someone skinnier, fatter, smarter, dumber, prettier, uglier, faster, slower than you.
Be YOU. Be grateful that you are you. You are authentic, original, and you do not have to be someone else. Thank God for that!
I'll get off my soapbox now. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My brother-in-law told me something several years ago that really stuck with me. "It doesn't matter who could do a better job at something; it just matters who does it." I agree. That idea keeps me trying new things and being willing to be creative even if what I create seems pale and limp compared to real brilliance. It doesn't matter that anyone else or even everyone else can do better. It matters to me that I did something.
Amen, sister!
Post a Comment