Our bed in Mom and Dad's room. We always cuddle.
Jack is a bit orange from Jaundice in front, and that bow has lasted almost a week for Brooklyn.
I have never seen Alex looking so huge. But Jack looks just like Alex used to.
The twins love this blanket. It's purply and cuddly.

5 comments:
Congratulations!! They are so abdorable, and they look so tiny! I am jelious, they have more hair than Kirsten! Alex looks so happy to be a brother, I love that picture! I hope you have a quick recovery Camille, you look great! We miss you guys tons! I cant wait to meet Jack and Brooklyn when we get back in a few months!!
They are soooo adorable! Let me know when you are feeling up to visitors, I would love to come see them. They are half the size our little Ezri was! Hope you are doing well.
So cute! I wish I could just pick them both up right now! sigh...I cannot even imagine how busy and crazy your life must be right now. Good luck with getting those adorable babies on a schedule. We wish you the very best.
I'm so excited for you. Cross your fingers that my girls will be home soon! Then again, the ship with the cribs and carseats is delayed in Houston so maybe it's a blessing??? :)
BTW, are you registered anywhere?
So much congrats to you both! They are both darling and so little! Good to hear you are doing well and already getting used to taking care of two little ones...I couldn't imagine. Love the name Jack -- (where is Jack Bauer?...I hate those blasted striking writers!)
Post a Comment