Sunday, February 3, 2008

On the Flip Side . . .

Our twins are here! The whole experience has been surreal, from going in for a standard appointment and then having the c-section sceduled for hours later. Thursday held loads of anxiety for me, and that moment of total euphoria when Jack and Brooklyn were brought into the world. I had a rough first day, but I am getting stronger daily.

Holding twins, feeding twins, it's all becoming quite normal, really. The real challenge starts tomorrow when we head home and try to attempt this without the nurses and hospital staff.

I'm on the mend, but weak still. I wanted to write a quick note to say that we are all doing well, and ready for the next challenge.

3 comments:

KatyBug said...

You're doing wonderfully, Camille! Never hesitate to ask for help! We're always here for you!!!

Rachel and Joshua said...

Hang in there, fellow twin mommy! You can do it! :)

Brittan said...

Congratulations, you guys! I've been following your posts and am so happy for you to have those little munchkins out of your belly! I hate being pregnant with just one, so can't imagine two! Good luck!