Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy joins the Army. Girl meets Army life. Boy and girl make the most of this tough life. After all, it's ours...
I can't believe it has been a month already! They are adorable. I can't wait to see them in person.
this is lindsey staley and you were in my ward and you were my acheivement day leader when you were pregnent, i am so happy for you!
lindsey!OF COURSE I remember you! It was so great to hear from you, my fabulous dancing girl!Please tell the other girls hello for me-- I miss you all!Camillion
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe it has been a month already! They are adorable. I can't wait to see them in person.
this is lindsey staley and you were in my ward and you were my acheivement day leader when you were pregnent, i am so happy for you!
lindsey!
OF COURSE I remember you! It was so great to hear from you, my fabulous dancing girl!
Please tell the other girls hello for me-- I miss you all!
Camillion
Post a Comment