Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy joins the Army. Girl meets Army life. Boy and girl make the most of this tough life. After all, it's ours...
PRECIOUS!
That is so adorable! She is gorgeous Camille!
Yeah, our daughter is gorgeous.
She is so adorable! I can't believe all the long hair she has!
Cute, cute, cute! Those are the most precious moments!
I miss you guys so much. I keep looking at this video when I get homesick. I can't wait to see in you in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
PRECIOUS!
That is so adorable! She is gorgeous Camille!
Yeah, our daughter is gorgeous.
She is so adorable! I can't believe all the long hair she has!
Cute, cute, cute! Those are the most precious moments!
I miss you guys so much. I keep looking at this video when I get homesick. I can't wait to see in you in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment