Friday, March 7, 2008

Five Weeks

Sleeping angels (sleeping at the wrong time angels)
He's just giving a little "wazzup" to the camera . . .

NOW you can tell they are twins . . . synchronized napping, or future dance partners?


I love them, I love them, I just love them.



Five Weeks old . . .




They just got their first colds . . .




I got 45 minutes of sleep in the last 24 hours . . .




Gotta run . . . or just stumble dazedly onward . . .

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Now those babies are just cute! But 45 minutes!? Yikes. Here's to you get some good sleep soon....

Unknown said...

SO STINKING ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness. They look so much bigger! I can't wait to hold them and let you get some sleep! Miss you loads!

Elizabeth said...

I'm Whitney Debonham Hasler's sister-in-law. Whit thought I might be interested in your blog because I have a toddler who just turned two and twin boys who are now six months! I have to say that I loved your Belly Watch posts. I know how you're feeling right now, it's exausting! I'm sure you're doing a great job, your babies are adorable and it does get better. Hang in there!

Rachel and Joshua said...

They are adorable! Hope you get some rest soon!!!

Kel said...

They are beautiful! We are battling a cold too, but just one. If you need me, please let me know.

holly said...

Love the babies...they are so cute. I think about you all the time and are praying for Michael. Best wishes...

Michael said...

Wow, the twins are growing so fast! I love seeing the pictures on the blog. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a week. And the babies look so much more grown up! I hope you're sleeping a little bit. Tell Alex his Nana misses him SOOOO much. Give him a squish for me. I miss you all and love you all.
Mom

Danika said...

They are absolutely adorable. I love the "synchronized napping" photo. How cute!

Emily said...

Your twins are so beautiful! Thankyou for the birth announcment!