Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy joins the Army. Girl meets Army life.
Boy and girl make the most of this tough life. After all, it's ours...
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
our hair matches right after the big change
I did it . . . I did the uber-dramatic thing and went brunette . . . note that my hair matches my little girls' hair now . . . so, for now, I'm a brunette!
6 comments:
YOU ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I leave for a while and look!!! I love it, but then again, you're always the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I love you!
I love you, sweety!
I love the brunette look! Of course, you would look great even if your hair were purple!
I LOVE your hair Camille! If couse your hair always look good, but I REALLY like this look! :)
love, love, love the brown hair! and love you, too.
Post a Comment