My friend in Morocco (also a twin mommy!) tagged me!
Here it is:
10 years ago, I was:
On mid-semester tour with the BYU Folk Dancers. That summer I went to SE Asia and China with the group (yikes . . . 10 years? I'm old.) I was in school, playing WAY more than studying, finding the next exploit, diversion or party to avoid studying. (Hello, C average! I deserved it) That october I headed to Spain to serve an 18month Church mission.
5 things on my to do list today:
Babies,
Alex,
More Babies,
More Alex,
SLEEP (har har)
(I just showered, and that hadn't happened in 48 hours-- gross? you bet.)
If I was a billionaire, I would:
Get up off the floor from shock
Set up college, wedding, trust funds for my kids
Buy a decent computer
Dig fresh water wells for communities in Africa
Build a decent dance theater for BYU (they need it)
A car that would properly fit 3 car seats
Schools and supplies for children in the middle east
I could go on forever . . .
3 Bad Habits
I'm a stress-nail-biter (see below)
I stay up too late without reason
I obsess over cleanliness and order, and it makes me grumpy until my house is pristine (more of an annoyance to others than a bad habit . . . I think it's a good habit personally)
5 places I have lived (lived, not traveled to)
Puno, Peru
former USSR (Kazahkstan, Moldavia and Russia)
Spain
Utah
CA
Jobs I've had . . .
Russian Interpretor
Spanish Translation
Christian Dior makeup rep/ sales
EFY counselor (church summer camp for teens)
Youth facility courier
Youth facility instructor
Publishing House receptionist
Voice Over lady
Dance teacher
DREAM JOBS I WOULD HAVE LIKED
Fighter Jet Pilot
Travel Journalist/writer for Natl Geographic
Food TV Personality/Chef
Doctor/Oncologist
Summer Camp Owner
(and THAT is why my non-focused brain got a C average bachelors degree)
Thing Most People Don't Know about me
I was on my way toward a career with the government, getting a masters degree in National Security Affairs, and I had the world's biggest impression that I was not doing the right thing-- I quit, became a grad school drop out, and I am happily a full-time Mother and military wife (Moms know, it's a full time job).
Also, I can stick my full fist in my mouth.
I hate my hair 34 times a day, deciding to cut it, color it, change it, and by 10 pm I chicken out. (I'm hating the color as I am typing this)
As a kid I lived in the former Soviet Union and learned how to identify shadows, bugs, and taps by the time I was 13.
I absolutely hate calamari (it's so springy)
I'm currently writing a novel based on . . . not telling, it's a solid concept and won't be discussed until it's finished (there are idea stealers and borrowers in the literary world . . . that's why we have DaVinci Code, I mean The Secret, I mean National Treasure-- you get the idea)
I bite my nails and deny it
So, I hereby tag the following bloggers:
Amy
Lindsay
Holly
Kel
Lisa
Judy
Katy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, if you mean me mom Judy, I'm a loser & don't have a blog yet! This week is my Spring Break from school, but not from work. I may find an extra couple of seconds to respond to your tag!!
I love you cabillions.
Mom
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who goes 48 hours without showering! Stinky Moms of twins unite! :)
Post a Comment