Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Pats, Water Breaking, and a boy turns 4

What a difference a year makes . .
His Bday last year

pics from his 3rd bday (oh how we miss the central coast . . )


Alex's dance recital on St Pats last year

His favorite place back in CA-- he knew I hid my stash of Lindor chocolates behind the cereal-- but no longer . . .
Monterey County Fair last August
and below is a pic of our favorite place to go-- the beach!
My little guy turns 4 tomorrow . . . On St. Pats just 4 years ago, my water broke, and he held out for his own day, coming on the 18th at 1:19 am, weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz . . . Here's a tribute to my oldest!

7 comments:

KatyBug said...

I love this little boy! I am so grateful for Alex in our lives! I can't believe he's FOUR!!!

Emily said...

Wow! He has grown! Do you find your self loosing track? Imagine how fast your adorable twins will grow! Did I tell you that you have such beautiful children!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! I hope your day is fantabulously wonderful!

Family said...

Nana and Papa send great big birthday hugs & kisses. Oh, and Uncle Daniel too!

We love you so much. Happy Birthday Alex.

holly said...

Hey! It's MY birthday today as well! Although I was born 32 years ago, not four. :)

Kel said...

He is adorable! My favorite thing is that he doesn't like pizza, and I didn't either until I was almost 15.

Susie said...

Hey Camille! Susie here. Lindsay directed me your way. Your family is beautiful! I hope you're holding up okay. With your personality, I'm convinced you can do anything, but still... I'm amazed.