Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow . . .


Did I not say that I change my hair like others change outfits? I had the Belly Watch, now I have Hair Watch '08. This color is called "white chocolate," and the cut is an a-line stack. Classic. No posh hair for me. Yup, I have no makeup on. No comments. :)- I have yet to try pink, bright red, or true black, but I'm not that crazy. I nearly went in for purple streaks in Brown when I went for this new 'do, but settled for a Doris Day moment.

3 comments:

Anne said...

love the new posts, love the new hair, love the babies, love that michael came to visit, don't love the pseudo heart attack/gall bladder disease, love you and love that i will be living near you starting in about 2 1/2 weeks! hopefully sy and alex will be buddies. see you soon!

James & Sheena said...

You would look beautiful in any color and truly and amount of hair. And you have got to be THE most photogenic person I know. Do you think you could pass a little my way. We love you and you are the strongest person I know. Literally. I couldn't do what you do. I hope you are getting enough help and we cannot wait to see you, if and when you get a chance to visit for a little while. The girls talk non-stop and wanting to see Alex. Hope to see you soon.

Kel said...

I sometimes wish I were more daring with mt hair. I am not afraid of chopping it off, but it has never been colored or highlighted or anything. Your hair looks great!
I love those legging things - I may have to get some for our new little one.