Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Bunch of Elves and a Nutcracker

Here are photos from Gardner Village and the Nutcracker matinee.
I will post my assessment of the ballet later, but all I can say is, the ballet was pure magic watching it with Alex. We were in the very last row of the theater. It was perfect for us, as Alex could stand up during the performance, and no one could see. I LOVED being back at the ballet. (Insert Chorus Line song here)
Gardner Village has elves all over-- doing all sorts of mischief! Alex said it right, it felt like the North Pole!
I hope your holiday is bright!






3 comments:

Marie said...

How fun! Alex looks so cute!

SumGreater said...

You're such a good mommy...giving your kids awesome cultural experiences and beautiful family traditions. Plus you looked really pretty in the pics. =)

The Hytes said...

Hey! I found this through Marianne's website. Becky said she ran into you at the mall. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and Merry Christmas! -Heather Ohman Hyte