Friday, December 12, 2008

My Sweede senses are tingling.

Today's trip to Ikea put me in the BEST yuletide spirit. Anna's gingerbread house is now sitting on our table, and the following items will guarantee the season will be bright!
*authentic straw ornaments for the tree
*Spendrups Klassiker: NYGARDA Julmust (yummy drink)
*Herrljunga GLOGG. You read it right-- we're having glogg!
*Gille gingerbread hearts for the tree

Right now Ikea has darling stuffed animals. They are dressed! I bought a couple "lovies" for the twins, but like a DOPE forgot to get something for Alex. He'll pick one out next time.

My funk is dissipating with my sinus infection. Today's trip to Ikea, complete with a plate of Swedish meatballs, put a smile on my face, and my kids had fun too.

With all the kids in the car, I went 'a driving in parts of Utah I've never seen. I drove past Herriman, and found myself in Rose Canyon near the Kennecott Copper mines. THAT was some gorgeous country!
It's been a good day.

No comments: