Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy joins the Army. Girl meets Army life.
Boy and girl make the most of this tough life. After all, it's ours...
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Kiddie Kandids Krazy
Brooke was an imp-- she KNEW when we'd pull our hands away and try to run for it. Jack was scared of everybody and everything, including that ridiculous rainbow duster they use to make them smile (If I was a kid, I'd smile just to make them STOP), and Alex demanded a solo shot on that bench.
I'm glad to know it's not just my children that behave like that in a photo studio. I only do our kids about once a year because my stress & sweat level (and my wallet of course) cannot handle more frequently than that. Your kids are so dang cute...and I love the red!
Oh, I know, I know! I actually thought about you Lindsay, and it went like this... "Just call Lindsay! Her work is gorgeous... Um, probably not a good time, DUH! Well, maybe it is, ooohhhh...mmm...." Then kids start screaming and I'm like "GAH! Insta-foto, here we come...."
7 comments:
So freakin cute! I just want to eat 'em
So cute!! I love it.
My four favoritest people in the world! I love the pictures.
so adorable!!
I'm glad to know it's not just my children that behave like that in a photo studio. I only do our kids about once a year because my stress & sweat level (and my wallet of course) cannot handle more frequently than that. Your kids are so dang cute...and I love the red!
First of all, I'll try not to be offended that you went to Kiddie Kandids! Just kidding.
Secondly, I'll tell you how cute you all are!
Oh, I know, I know!
I actually thought about you Lindsay, and it went like this... "Just call Lindsay! Her work is gorgeous... Um, probably not a good time, DUH! Well, maybe it is, ooohhhh...mmm...." Then kids start screaming and I'm like "GAH! Insta-foto, here we come...."
Post a Comment