Monday, October 8, 2007

Bullwackers on Cannery Row



Here's a tribute to our favorite restaurant. Bullwackers on Cannery Row has the BEST Fish and Chips, and Salinas Fish Tacos. Oooh, those tacos. I could go for some right now... they are cod breaded with a panko bread crumb, loads of fresh tomatoes, tamatillos, cilantro and jalapenos, and rolled in a freshly made corn tortilla. Ooh, so good. Their Fish and Chips are the best in Monterey. A big piece of cod in a beer-batter, fried to a light and crispy perfection, with yummy vinegar for your chips. The best. I'm only 13 weeks pregnant in that pic, but with twins, it looks like 23.


This next photo is an image that lingers in my mind during rough times. Alex and his cousins at Asilomar S.B. I've never seen Alex happier than when he was able to show off all his favorite things to his cousins.


1 comment:

Lizanne said...

ok...that sounds really good, you got my mouth watering! I think we I might have to go there this weekend and try it out!