Thursday, October 9, 2008

36 Hours in My Life

Hours Slept: 6
Times pooped on: 3
Times peed on: 4
Times spit up on: 7
Diapers changed: 22
Outfits changed: 23 (includes me)
Times woken up last night: 9
Tantrums (none of which were mine): 5
Cheerios stepped on: 13,000
Toys Stepped on:6
Times tripped holding car seats: 2
Times I smelled myself: 4
Bottles made: 17
High chairs cleaned: 6
Vacuumed cheerio floor: 3
I cried: 2 times
They cried: 23,465 times
Prayers said: 43,354
Times wanting to be hit over the head and slip out of consciousness for an hour: 19
Motherhood: Priceless

2 comments:

holly said...

I love you, Camille! You are a seriously awesome lady. I love that you smelled yourself 4 times. :)
For some reason this pregnancy, I am so sweaty and stinky ALL THE TIME! Brian finally suggested I shower twice a day...both he and my kids feel the need to tell me I stink. So for now, I don't smell myself at all...why bother when others can so aptly tell me what I already know?!

Amberly said...

Hi Camillie! I found your blog through Brenna's. You crack me up! I have twins too. They will be 2 in January. It is a wild ride, but totally worth it. I can relate to everything you said. Good to read about you. My blog is thecrazycramers.blogspot.com