Sunday, October 5, 2008

Totally Tagged. . .

I am: a mother, military wife, nervous laughter, obsessively clean...
I think: about my man in The Sand, whether I'm doing a good job with my kids, how to lose the baby weight magically
I know: God loves me!
I want: to lose the baby weight over night, with no effort. Magic pill, and Poof! It's gone... (har har)
I have: the best family
I dislike: whiners, debbie-downers, ignorant people who talk to much and too loudly
I miss: my man, teaching dance, reading at leisure
I fear: for my man in The Sand
I feel: tired. All the time.
I hear: "Army Wives" on Lifetime. Latest episode.
I smell: my Chamomile tea
I crave: cake. I love cake.
I cry: a lot. When I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm tired...
I usually: think about exercising while watching Gilmore Girls.
I search: for new things to study.
I wonder: if I'll ever be "me" again.
I regret: sleeping through my Bachelor's... literally. It's a miracle I got the degree.
I wish: I hugged Michael more during R&R
I love: happiness, pure joy, being in the mountains, MY FAMILY!
I care: for my friends, old and new, lost and found...
I always: wish I had more time in the day.
I worry: about being a good wife and mother
I am not: analytical. I'd suck in the business world.
I remember: ...huh? I forgot...
I believe: in God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I sing: in the shower.
I don't always: relate to people who are career minded... I was never happy in my 8-5 job.
I argue: over very little.
I write: a lot... I want to be a published author.
I win: ...NEVER! Seriously. It's almost laughable how I never win raffles, drawings, contests.
I lose: my glasses and my keys.
I listen: to my kids all day long...
I don't understand: algebra, calculus... I probably should have.. FOCUSED in school!
I can usually be found: on the living room floor, smelly, playing with my babies.
I need: a break!
I forget: to take care of myself
I am happy: at home!

2 comments:

Kel said...

I love your pictures of R&R - it looks like you guys had a great time. We get to see my darling husband next week, and I can't wait to have some fun like you guys.

Anonymous said...

Can I make a suggestion? Let's blow this popsicle stand. Leave the kids with the fam, I'll leave the kids with Adam and we'll go stay someplace overnight where there are no children, where there are pedicures and massages, and where you can eat a full meal while it's hot without cutting someone else's up. You name the day, and I'll be there to back you up.