Alex's Highlights:
1: "I LOVED watching the Rhinocerous fart in the other Rhinocerious' face!"
Me too.
2: "That Giraffe pooped like TEN TIMES in a row! Little Balls of poop! It was so funny!"
3: "I liked the birds (Macaws). They scream." (So do you, Alex!)
4: "And I really liked the snakes."
My highlights:
1: Red Panda
2: Watching the baby Colobus Monkeys tumble around
3: Watching MY monkey tumble around
4: lunch at MacCools (A "Public House"-- Irish Pub in SLC)
MacCools has the BEST bangers and mash, corned beef and cabbage, and stew! Ahhh, good Irish food feeds not only the belly, but the soul as well. I highly recommend the place (13th and Foothill in SLC). GREAT food and Ambience.
It's been a good day! Oh, while at the Zoo, we literally ran into a fellow Army wife and her man on R&R! It was totally random-- he's only home for a few more days, and she just had a baby weeks ago. M&R, I love you guys!
Here's random zoo pics...
3 comments:
these pictures are so cute!! i want to go to maccools...
Do you have 2 separate strollers for your twins? How do you do that? :)
Also, Tag you're it. See my blog.
Camille, you are amazing. I read your blog to inspire me and make me quit complaining when I think I have it rough. You are so strong. I am amazed. I keep your family in my prayers.
Katie
Post a Comment