This post is dedicated to my Dad-in-Law, Alex's Papa. Yes, Daddy Rob, it always goes back to poop.
During lunch, Alex told me this amazing story:
"Hey Mom, last night my Papa made me Poo Stew."
(Eating, I dropped my fork) "Oh, really? Did you see Papa last night?"
"Yes. Well, you take poop from each diaper, and mix it well, and then it's poo stew!"
He looks at me, and then, "So, would you like me to serve you up a bowl? It's so delicious, and healthy for you."
"Right, Alex, why don't you eat it first?"
He stopped. EAT IT? "Oh, no, Mom, after you."
"Alex, if it's good for you, then you eat it first."
"Oh Mom! Poo Stew is just pretend. I can't eat something pretend."
Ha! All you have to do is play the game longer....
So, he wanted me to tell him a joke today.
"What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground Beef." I don't know any jokes.
"Hey, uh, Mom? That was so not funny." Alex dead-panned me.
Do you want to know the real reason why I'm not funny? My jokes don't include "poop" or "displosions" (explosions).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is it with boys and poop? My boys can't complete a sentence without using that word! And, of course, sound effects...
So now I can't even have a snack at my computer without hearing about poop!!?? :) I love you all.
Dad
love it.
Post a Comment