Boy meets girl. Girl marries boy. Boy joins the Army. Girl meets Army life. Boy and girl make the most of this tough life. After all, it's ours...
this is high-larious!
Poor guy, that is the most annoying of all Halloween games. Getting soaked in the apple bobbing is maybe only slightly worse. The biggest problem with the doughnut is that when you get a bite, it now will fall to the floor. Bother.
I can't get enough of this video. I've watched it every day since you put it on here!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
this is high-larious!
Poor guy, that is the most annoying of all Halloween games. Getting soaked in the apple bobbing is maybe only slightly worse. The biggest problem with the doughnut is that when you get a bite, it now will fall to the floor. Bother.
I can't get enough of this video. I've watched it every day since you put it on here!
Post a Comment